Hana Malá Rytter
Associate Professor & Deputy Head of UCN
Hana Mala Rytter (publishing as Hana Mala) is Associate Professor in cognitive neuroscience and neuropsychology at the Department of Psychology, University of Copenhagen. Her research focuses on brain organization and reorganization in response to brain injury and brain injury rehabilitation. She has an extensive knowledge and expertise in modeling of cognitive functions through the use of animal models including project design, project management, data analysis and dissemination. As part of the Unit for Cognitive Neuroscience (UCN), Department of Psychology, she has supervised and coordinated parallel research projects, and functioned as ‘lab manager’.
Click here to see some of Assoc. Prof. Hana Malá Rytter publications along with those of other UCN-researchers.
- Ph.D. (University of Copenhagen, 2008)
- Cand.Psych. (Palacky University, Czech Republic, 2002)
- neuroplasticity and functional organization and reorganization of the brain
- cognitive function of associative systems of the brain
- neuropsychological rehabilitation after acquired brain injury and cognitive recovery
Cognitive Psychology, Biological psychology and Neuropsychology, Elective course on Neural Plasticity and neurorehabilitation
Current Research Projects
- Glutamatergic support of cognitive recovery after traumatic brain injury
- The role of hippocampus and prefrontal cortex in implicit spatial memory
- Treatment of persistent post-concussive syndrome